Master Class. Preparation for Barista and Brewers Cup Championships in Spain
March 1, 2019 Mare Terra Institute - Fundación IE Café organizes an intensive Master Class for participants of Spanish SCA Barista and Brewers Cup Championships.Timur Dudkin, the coach of Spanish champions 2017 and 2018 together with Daniil Kapelyukhovskiy, the current Spanish Barista Champion, will share key aspects of successful performance at national and world SCA Championships.
- Working language: Spanish
- Date and time: March 1, from 13:00 to 15:00
- Location: Mare Terra Institute - Fundación IE Café, Passeig del Ferrocarril, 339, bajo 3, 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona
- Registration fee: 40 EUR
- SCA Championships regulations and protocols
- Analysis of mistakes made during the preparation for the championships and during the performances
- What is very important to convey to the judges while performing? But what better to keep silent during your speech?
- How to use the full potential of coffee you have chosen?
- SCA Championships Philosophy. Who does the SCA want to be a Barista Champion?
- Cuppings. We will try laurinas, geishas and caturras of various processing methods
The program is intense. Get ready to win!
About the coach and his experience
Timur Dudkin, SCA Certified Trainer, Q-Grader, author of courses and trainer at the Mare Terra Institute - Fundación IE Café. Timur trained the current and the last year Spain Barista Champions:
- Daniil Kapelehovsky, Spain Barista Champion 2018, represented the country at WBC Amsterdam 2018
- Axel Simon, Spain Barista Champion 2017, represented the country at WBC Seúl 2017
About Mare Terra Institute
Mare Terra Institute was established in 2008 by Rafael Moral, the founder of Mare Terra Coffee company. In 2016 It got SCA training certifications for all the existing disciplines. Within 10 years it gained recognition in Europe and beyond as Spanish Coffee Institute. In 2019 the Institute was renamed. The main goals of Mare Terra Institute have always been specialists developments in the entire coffee chain, as well as spreading the culture of quality coffee production and consumption.